This well-known not-for-profit organisation are seeking a Management Accountant to join their established finance team based in central London. You will support the organisation's fundraising division with the provision of key financial analysis and insight and take full responsibility for the monthly management reporting. A summary of duties and key areas of focus are listed below:
- Production of monthly management reporting
- Preparation of quarterly budgets for fundraising division
- Provide insightful financial performance analysis on fundraising divisions forecasts and budgets
- Support in the processing of restricted funds
- Provide financial analysis on ad hoc projects for the division (including risk management)
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, you will be a confident individual with proven communication and stakeholder interaction skills. You will be a confident user of excel and likely a finalist level studier of a CCAB qualification or equivalent. Newly qualified individuals are also encouraged to apply.