A great fashion retailer are looking for a Management Accountant to join them immediately on a temp to perm basis in a fun and friendly environment.
- Management of the Monthly Board pack and Month end Reporting pack including commentaries.
- Work closely with the Retail Operations team and the Financial Accounting team to review monthly store costs, challenge additional spend with the retail team and understand variances.
- Assisting with the preparation and analysis of Store and Head Office for budgets/forecasts. With a strong focus on retail wages and property costs.
- Review Budget / Forecast store sales prepared by the merchandising team and understand performance by region and by store.
- Updating investment appraisals for new stores / refurbished stores, ensuring that Capex projects are approved prior to work being undertaken, managing the monthly spend reviews with the retail director and Store Development Manager and ensuring that Capex reports are updated on a monthly basis.
- Key point of contact for the Global Retail Operations team and providing support with ad-hoc analysis.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the Financial Reporting System and being the go to Finance contact with any queries.
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as directed by line manager or through own initiative.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as part of an established, focused head office team
- A quick learner, demonstrates initiative
- Adaptable, able to come in and hit the ground running.