We are currently recruiting for a permanent role based in Kings Cross. Our clients is a leading real estate developer and is looking to recruit a Project Accountant with a strong Management Accounting background.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Have ownership and control of financial ledgers for each entity and ensure up to date and accurate records are in place
- Help drive a series of finance system improvements including reviewing and testing the implementing an automatic bank reconciliation program
- Weekly cashbook postings
- Raising sales invoices (and credit notes where required), including intercompany recharges where required, in advance of applicable month/quarter end
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations by working day 5 of the month
- Monthly Balance Sheet control (including review of debtors, creditors, WIP balances, etc.) in line with month end timetable
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly inter-company reconciliation schedules, including appropriate follow up on any variances identified
- Generating payments and cash transfers on a monthly basis and as required
- Assisting the Management & Financial Accountant with preparation of quarterly managements accounts
- Assisting the Management & Financial Accountant with year-end procedures, including populating lead schedules, locating supporting documentation and posting journals
- Assist business users with generating budget reports and proactively champion the finance system with the team
Successful candidates will have experience of the above duties and currently be studying ACCA or CIMA.