Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading print and online media company based in central London. The role is a management accountant with heavy focus on commercial finance.
* Help prepare monthly commercial reporting packs to be reviewed by relevant heads of department/MD/FD.
* Assist in preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
* Collate and reconcile sales data
* Prepare regular analysis of internal and external information to present to commercial teams to aid decision making in areas such as competitor analysis, industry trends and sales profiles.
* Prepare and review cashflow forecasts.
* Liaise with external colleagues to work towards the production of forecasts.
* Engage with process and system review and development.
* Assist the management accounts team preparing monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary.
- Part ACCA / CIMA qualified (first time passes preferred).
- A minimum of 3 "B" grades at A level.
- Experience using Financial systems such as Microsoft Dynamics Navision & SAP preferable but not essential.
- Preference for previous Media industry experience
If this role is of interest please click apply!