Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a world leading media company based in Chancery Lane. This role is looking for a Part Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA and is paying up to £45k for the right candidate.
- Calculation of accruals & prepayments of income, costs and inter-company, using IFRS principles. Prepare and post journals
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly variance analysis (by comparing to budget/forecast) and exception reporting
- Monthly & quarterly balance sheet reconciliations / ensure that all salary control accounts are reconciled monthly
- Action any queries post month-end; i.e AP mis-posting etc.
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll to rolling budget
- Reporting of headcount to gross salaries on a monthly basis
- Run revenue reports and prepare variance analysis
- Consolidating all reports/P&L and reconciling the retained earnings
- Assist with the SOX and year-end audit by providing all relevant information to the auditors
- Experience working with DDS / Media Ocean
- Experience working with Cartesis / BFC
- Intermediate / advance level of Excel
- 2-3 years Management Accounts Experence
- Organized with good attention to detail
- Quick to learn and adaptable to changing work allocation and able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If this role is of interest please click apply!