A marketing business continues to experience significant growth and is now looking for an additional Management Accountant to join the finance team in this fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role reports into the Group Finance Director and will be based in Holborn the role comprises:
- Complete all relevant month end close procedures including assigned balance sheet and revenue reconciliations and NL journals (including accruals, prepayments, deferred income, fixed assets and depreciation).
- Produce monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow) to a strict deadline.
- Monthly variance analysis and investigation of the Management accounts against budget and actual.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly flash forecast
- Assistance with external audit and corporation tax compliance.
- Assistance with budget process for each company in the group.
- Assist with the training and development of the Assistant Accountant team
- Any other work as might be required within the Finance department
The ideal candidate should:
- be part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in a media business (Essential)
- have the ability to manage workload and complete tasks within deadlines
- have good leadership skills and ability to work with limited supervision.
- have good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- be confident and have excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- be meticulous with a thorough approach
- be technically strong with great attention to detail
- possess intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts / Netsuite would be useful but is not essential.
Only candidates who are part qualified with the relevant experience will be considered for this position. Due to high level of applications, if you have not been contacted in 14 days of your application you have not been successful for this position. If you have the relevant experience and would like to fast track your position please call 02070467202.