Mid-Tier Firm- London
Up to £48,000 + Benefits
Are you a qualified and experienced management accountant? Are you looking for a challenging yet highly rewarding role offering progression, work life balance, flexible working and a great remuneration package?
My client in the city is a multi-award winning international financial outsourcing team, with a particular focus on technology clients around the world.
You will be responsible for the full preparation and review of management accounts, responsible for accuracy, attention to detail and ensuring all irregularities are investigated and corrected before meeting the deadline for that client.
You'll also be responsible for Accounts Assistants, Finance Administrators and Management Accountants in the team, while reporting into Managers and Partners.
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Be fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have excellent experience of reviewing full monthly management accounts
- Have extensive monthly management accounts preparation experience
- Have a track record of working for a UK based accountancy firm
- Good understanding of VAT reporting requirements - import sales and purchases of EC goods and services
If you are qualified and experienced as mentioned here, and are keen to find a new role offering excellent benefits, progression and work life balance, then get in touch today to find out more.
020 7019 8807