This growing hospitality company is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their Finance team in their head office based in London. This role will be reporting to the Finance Controller and will be working closely with the operations and management to make the right decisions and working with teams across the business to work on a range of exciting projects. You will be responsible for building the management accounts for all UK and European entities, as well as reporting of accounts, financial control, risk management and compliance.
- Responsible for multiple entities month end management accounts
- Month end calculations and journals including revenue recognition, payroll and accruals
- Maintain fixed asset registers (additions, disposals and depreciation calculations)
- Revenue to cash reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation
- Work closely with the AP team to reconcile approved invoices and process payments (invoices, tax, payroll, expenses, refunds etc)
- Identify financial process and procedural improvements to drive efficiency
- Assist with year-end reporting requirements and statutory audit
- Involvement with financial system enhancements as required
Qualification and Experience:
- Currently studying towards CIMA/ACA/ACA qualifications or equivelant
- Previous experience with management accounts
- University degree in finance, accounting, economics or other quantitive major
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders. You will be well organised and able to present information clearly and concisely. You will thrive on tackling complex problems and constantly building and refining process and diligence.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.