I am currently recruiting for a vibrant, enthusiastic and dynamic Management Accountant for a creative media agency based in South Bank. The ideal candidate for this role will be a part qualified ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years full set management accounts experience.
What you will be doing:
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce month end and year end journals
- Prepare month-end management accounts including P&L accounts, forecasts cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Accountability for cash flow and production of cashflow forecasts
- Review company assets and liabilities and prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g. margins and pricing
- Assist with year -end statutory accounts
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage capital expenditure
What you will possess:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Good excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be sociable and outgoing!
If this role is of interest please click apply!