Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading TV and Film production business based in Central London. The role is a management accountant role for someone looking for their next step in their finance career.
- Responsible for the monthly posting of accruals - analysing cost to date to forecast to ensure accruals
- Reviewing and analysing accrual accounts to ensure all accruals are valid
- Work with wider controllership team to accurately record overhead costs each month
- Ownership of the suspense accounts ensuring they are cleared down monthly
- Quarterly Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Disclosure Requests
- Responsible for end to end intercompany process
- Analyse and recharge costs between intragroup companies
- Check all incoming recharges for reasonableness against prior quarters and report any discrepancies to Finance Manager
- At least 18 months finance experience
- media experience
- SAP experience
- Driven, ambitious
- ACCA/CIMA Studier
If this sounds like you click apply!