Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading entertainment business based in West London. They are looking for a part qualified/finalist level Management Accountant to join their busy Finance team.
- Producing timely and accurate management information in accordance with specified monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements
- Forecasting of the commercial activities to Gross Profit within the P&L (including sales & cost of sales reconciliation for all sales channels)
- Working closely with commercial teams on reporting revenue and costs accurately and efficiently Provide insight into differences between underlying systems and the finance system
- Working closely with the FP&A team when required
- Provide weekly KPI & montly reporting
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Experience preparing management accounts in a commercially driven environment
- Ideally experience in a leisure/media or retail business
- Drive and ambition
- Team player
- Strong academic background
If this role sounds like you please click apply!