Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a leading entertainment business. The role is finalist level and is paying up to £45k. This role is based in West London.
- Producing timely and accurate management information in accordance with specified monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements
- Forecasting of the commercial activities to Gross Profit within the P&L
- Working closely with commercial teams on reporting revenue and costs accurately
- Prepare the commercial cost preparation and review
- Support the FP&A Business Partner where required
- Prepare the weekly KPI & monthly Flash reports ensuring accuracy and issued to within the required time frame for review
- Prepare any other relevant weekly reporting ensuring they are accurate and issued to within the required time frame for review
- Experienced gained as a Management Accountant, Financial Accountant or Assistant Accountant within a fast paced retail, hospitality or leisure business
- Proven experience of building strong cross functional relationships
- Use to working with large volumes of data, analysing and providing insights.
- Solid experience of reconciliation of large volumes of data
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
If this role is of interest please click apply!