We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant position based in Old Street. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract offering a maximum salary of £40,000 for the relevant experience.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Lease and property accounting & bring a key business partner for the Head of Property
- Producing turnover certificates and coordinating the annual turnover audit
- Posting accruals and prepayments during month end
- Balance sheet reconciliations, investigating variances and identifying risks and opportunities
- Production of monthly regional store PL's
- Production of monthly cost centre reports and commentary to enable reader to understand underlying trends and events
- Provide business support to business stakeholders
- Assisting Head of Commercial finance with the budget process on an annual basis
- Continuously improving processes and procedures especially around the implementation of Oracle R12 finance system
- Proactive involvement in adhoc analyses and projects
- Dealing with interim and yearend audit queries
- Completion of business surveys for the Office of National Statistics
Candidates are required to start ASAP and be available on maximum 1 weeks notice.