One of our fast-growing retail clients is looking for a management accountant to join their busy and dynamic environment.
- Complete all relevant month end close procedures including assigned balance sheet and revenue reconciliations and NL journals (including accruals, prepayments, deferred income, fixed assets and depreciation).
- Produce monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow) to a strict deadline.
- Monthly variance analysis and investigation of the Management accounts against budget and actual.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly flash forecast.
- Assistance with external audit and corporation tax compliance.
- Assistance with budget process for each company in the group.
- Assist with the training and development of the Assistant Accountant team.
- Build relationships with finance Administrators at each care home, including occasional site visits.
- Assist in the ongoing review and monitoring of internal controls.
- Any other work as might be required within the Finance department.
Key Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate should
- be part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in a group / multi-site structure
- have the ability to manage workload and complete tasks within deadlines
- have good leadership skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- have good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- be confident and have excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- be meticulous with a thorough approach
- be technically strong with great attention to detail
- possess intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts / Netsuite would be useful but is not essential
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, please apply. Or fast-track your application by calling Tamara on 020 7046 7204.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be considered for this position.