This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join an internationally recognised Sports business in London. The role is a temp Management Accountant. The role would suit someone from a practice background who has at least 6 months industry experience.
The main responsibilities are:
- Preparing the monthly/ quarterly management reports for subsidiaries
- Monitoring of cash flow model and updating, providing a review to management, liaising with areas of the business for information
- Help with ongoing commercial projects
- Perform reconciliations between external systems to finance and the accounting system
- Provide timely, accurate reporting for a number of subsidiaries which includes reviewing management reporting packs and performing accurate posting of results