An exceptional 6 months initially temp opportunity for a Management Accountant, to join a great media business.
- Review with Director Gross revenues reported by Sales Teams.
- Consolidation and reconciliation of monthly Gross revenues.
- Preparation of monthly Net Revenue reporting.
- Prepare and upload journals related to inter company payables and receivables.
- Quarter end tasks including (but not limited to):Work with Participation accountant to reconcile and support balances shown on the participation statements.
- Management reporting for upstream consolidation. AR and Revenue.
- Record and manage recharged expenses from sales group as reported through inter-company.
- All other balance sheet reconciliations by account.
- Project: Assist Finance Director to re work 3rd party liability reconciliations to project account to asset rather than participant.
- Entering a small number of invoices and credit notes into Accounting System.
- Applying collections into the accounting system following receipts from customers identified in the bank
- Assist the Participation Accountant creating vendor accounts in the online Vendor Request System where necessary
- Assist Participation Accountant entering invoices into work-flow system for approval when necessary.
- Approval of royalty payments up to limit