Manager - Business Oversight - Cyber Security
Goodman Masson are currently working a long side an innovative financial service organisation, in search for a Cyber Security Manager specialising in business oversight, whilst working within the CCOR team.
The Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk (CCOR) team seek to enhance control and enable sustainable growth for the organisation through dedicated support and constructive challenge of the business.
The CCOR team has responsibility for business oversight and assurance activities in relation to conduct, compliance and operational risk; in addition to implementing the Conduct Strategy, running the People Risk agenda, liaison with the regulators and leading Insurable Risks for the Group.
The changing regulatory environment and focus makes this an exciting time to join one of the fastest growing areas in the financial services industry and contribute to the Group vision to be the best bank for customers.
What you'll be doing:
- As Manager, you'll be responsible for the oversight of Cyber Risk reporting to the Head of Operational Resilience and Security Risk within the IT, Security and People Risk Oversight team.
- You'll engage with key partners in the Chief Security Office, providing SME insight, appropriate advice and developing divisional understanding of security risks across the Group.
- You'll have the opportunity to provide an independent opinion on the businesses management of risk, challenging areas of mitigation or control weakness, and identifying and coordinating assurance activities based on the current and future risk profile of the business.
- You'll be tasked to provide 2LOD opinions in line with Executive and Board level presentations on Cyber Risk.
- You'll also play a key role participating in the management of the business unit's relationships with internal and external audit; regulator and industry bodies.
What you can bring to the Role:
- You'll be an excellent communicator with the ability to build positive relationships across the Chief Security Office and the wider Risk team, and able to support and challenge senior executives.
- You'll be an authority in your field and will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of cyber risk within financial services including a deep understanding of relevant legislation and regulation affecting security and an understanding of the relevant risk management frameworks.
- You'll possess knowledge of new technologies and associated vulnerabilities and risks and will contribute to the ongoing development of risk strategy.
- You'll lead in developing bespoke and innovate approaches to make sure that security risks are a core part of strategic programmes.
- You'll ideally hold CISSP, CISM, ISO27k lead auditor or similar.