We are assisting a Large Consultancy in recruiting for 2x Actuarial Life Managers!
The team is currently working on 14 propositions within various areas so they are keen on meeting candidates from a variety of specialities, and they are looking for experienced actuaries as they are anticipating there will be a huge demand in a range of their services in 2024 and beyond.
- Assisting in the delivery of client engagements, working as part of a project team on client sites
- Providing technical input to a number of projects
- Supporting senior management efforts to cultivate and maintain target client relationships, including assisting with proposals and the development of sales materials
- Drafting reports and presentations
- The successful candidate will be required to manage small to medium sized teams
Projects you will be working on include:
- IFRS 17 impact assessments and implementation
- M&A Transactions
- Work on Capital Models
With offices throughout the UK you will have the flexibility to work in London, Manchester, Bristol or Edinburgh! Plus, the team works on a very generous flexible working model with a maximum of 2 days in office if required.
If interested please apply to learn more about the opportunity!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.