An industry leading commercial pharmaceuticals manufacturing group with a network of global locations is looking to hire a Manufacturing Supervisor for their team in Drogheda. Following continued growth of the business, the role has been newly introduced and will be responsible for overseeing business production operations.
Manufacturing in the business is fast-paced and as supervisor you would be an integral part of the leadership team for manufacturing processes. This role is an essential position for ensuring that production is of a continued high quality while helping to drive efficiency and process improvement.
This position will involve managing and nurturing your manufacturing team whilst supporting them to deliver right first time and in full.
Your key tasks as Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Overseeing manufacturing and production operations and ensuring manufacturing is as smooth and efficient as possible
- Hiring, training, developing and nurturing your production team; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Managing resources efficiently and correctly.
- Leading manufacturing processes to help drive efficiency.
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly goals and communicating them effectively to your team
- Analyse and monitor production output and compliance with specifications.
- Host and attend cross departmental meetings as required as production representation.
- Identify and support opportunities for improving processes and procedures.
If you have experience in the above responsibilities and can support this with the below background, then you would be a great fit for this position:
- 1+ Years' experience within a production team lead related role with supervisory skills to oversee team members.
- Demonstrable experience within production department in a pharmaceuticals or medical device company.
- Good understanding of complex manufacturing operations
- Experience of helping to improve production activities while helping to reduce costs and increase quality and efficiency.
- Good working knowledge of cGMP
This is a well-rounded role that will allow you to develop and hone your leadership and manufacturing/production experience whilst helping to grow a leading pharmaceuticals group.
A salary of around €40,000 - €45,000 is on offer for the Manufacturing Supervisor with flexibility to increase on this to secure a candidate with very relevant experience.
This position is an important hire in support of business growth, so the intention is to begin interviewing at the end of September. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson should you have any questions or want to discuss the role in more detail prior to applying.
Look forward to hearing from you.