An American Investment Bank currently requires a Market Risk, Internal Auditor to join them on a 12 month contract.The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team.
You will be responsible for;
- Perform moderately complex audits including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions
- Draft audit reports and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted time-frames, and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines
- Apply internal audit standards, policies, and regulations to provide timely audit assurance and influence audit scope
- Develop effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
For your application to qualify, you will have the following;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Market Risk and/or Internal Audit.
- Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Subject matter expertise regarding audit technology's application
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Please apply now to discuss further.