A real estate investment business currently requires a Marketing Communications manager to joint them on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for;
* Working with the Marketing and Communications Director to design, deliver and evaluate the success of marketing activities for multiple assets;
* Managing programmes and external agencies to ensure timely delivery of market-leading high impact campaigns including branding, media relations and leasing materials (brochures, websites, eCRM, CGIs, marketing suites, advertising, films, etc.);
* Curating place-making initiatives and ongoing digital content for all brands as appropriate;
* Deliver successful and innovative marketing and communications campaigns;
* Proactively identifying opportunities and priorities to further leverage marketing as a tool in achieving company objectives;
* Clearly communicating major impacts to all key internal and external stakeholders;
* Maintaining deep understanding of marketing and real estate best practices on a global basis, and challenge current practices to ensure continuous improvement;
* Ongoing review of competitor activity and international best practice, with the ability to bring key learnings into practice;
* Implementing comprehensive analysis and reporting processes to evaluate the commercial performance of the campaigns and initiatives.
For your application to qualify, you will have the following;
* Possess a University degree in Marketing, Communications or related field (strongly preferred);
* Have experience within commercial real estate, hospitality, retail or comparable industry (preferred);
* Have 5+ years Marketing experience;
* Have an integrated marketing background;
* Have deep curiosity and problem solving capabilities;
* Have flexibility to analyse constantly changing market conditions and quickly implement marketing and leasing initiatives to meet the market conditions;
* Are knowledgeable in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To find out more, please apply now!