A well-recognised retail company is looking for a seasoned Marketing Executive to manage strategy and activities, with through the line marketing campaigns to drive admissions, increase market share and revenue
As a marketing Executive your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Support National campaigns on a local level with focus on customer segments (e.g. Students, Families), seasonal (e.g. Summer, Christmas, Awards) key content (e.g. Film, alternative film content)
- Assist on New branch/Refurbishment launches, supporting the delivery of integrated approach across all marketing channels. Help build awareness & excitement for a new launch
- Support the delivery of marketing communications through owned & earned channels to help push awareness for local campaigns
- Support management of day to day marketing agency relationships, ensuring excellent levels of service delivery and output
- Answering all local marketing requests from cinemas, identifying opportunities to help drive admission and market share and supporting cinemas to implement.
In order to qualify as a Marketing Executive you will need the below experience:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a related field
- Experience of supporting marketing activities
- Excellent written & oral skills
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!