My client, a leading professional services and wealth manager are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager – Financial Well-being to support the launch of their new financial well-being proposition.
What will you be doing? To work with the Senior Marketing Manager to provide dedicated support for the launch of our new financial well-being proposition.
* To work with the Senior Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of a B2B go to market strategy for the launch of our new Employee financial well being proposition, developing and delivering a fully integrated campaign plan, creative and proposition that spans from awareness to demand creation utilising the full mix of PESO channels, targeted at corporate employers
* Execute a consistent positioning across all employers focused marketing collateral, ensuring that all our touch-points convey our positioning and promise clearly.
* Work closely with strategic partners to deliver against approved plans working the with the Marketing Centres of Excellence to deliver creative, innovative campaigns and content.
* Strong understanding of B2B and B2C marketing (preferably in wealth management, financial services)
* Demonstrable experience of strategic marketing planning and execution in a commercial environment
* Understanding of complex multi-channel campaign planning tactics
You will have access to benefits that include:
* Competitive salary
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Pension contribution
* Hybrid working model (role dependant)
* Generous holiday package
* Option to purchase additional holiday
* Shared parental leave
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.