A well recognised retail company is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to manage strategy and activities, with through the line marketing campaigns to drive admissions, increase market share and revenue
As a marketing manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Manage the local marketing strategy to support 100+ branches across UK & IRE. Providing marketing guidance and implementing efficient processes for cinemas. Identifying key sites and planning local marketing projects to support.
- Brief, plan and implement marketing activity to promote VIP proposition for selected branches.
- Strategically plan and implement local marketing activities to promote new cinema & refurbishment launches, delivering an integrated approach across all marketing channels (ATL & BTL, PR, Social, Owned, Earned, Experiential).
- Manage field relationships to ensure buy-in, consistent delivery and excellent implementation of all marketing campaigns in branch
- Ensure on-going PCAs (post campaign analysis) and reviews to continually improve Marketing Communications activity
In order to qualify as a Marketing Manager you will need the below experience:
- Previous management experience of at least 1 direct report
- Must have Experience of Retail (or similar) marketing, PR & media buying to support delivery of creative & effective strategies and customer facing campaigns
- Able to prioritise and balance several campaigns at the same time ensuring to deliver projects on time
- End to end campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!