My client is a leading discretionary wealth manager based in the heart of London. They are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join their dedicated Marketing Operations and Services function.
The main purpose of the Marketing Technology Manager role is to act as the Product Owner for the majority of the firm’s Martech stack and be responsible for it’s implementation and ongoing development and maintenance.
You will also have a key role in budgeting, risk, process management and work with a variety of stakeholders to ensure successful adoption of the infrastructure.
This is a permanent role within a high performing team that enjoys a hybrid working approach of minimum 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
The duties and responsibilities are varied and are not limited to the following:
- Development, implementation and adoption of tools and technologies that support and improve the effectiveness of the Marketing Operations and Services function.
- Construction of new user cases for existing tech as well as the end to end implementation of new technology platforms and processes.
- Understanding and experience of budgeting and working with cross functional areas to develop a budget in line with the function’s strategy.
- Align technology and processes with the existing and future business structure
- End-to-end design of processes and ways of working framework to be adopted by cross functional business areas.
- Supplier management including the review, approval and on boarding of new suppliers.
- Ownership of risk including the risk register, marketing compliance procedures and business continuity plan
Skills and Knowledge:
- Hands on experience working with enterprise Martech, CDP and CRM platforms
- Direct experience working with Seismic is a significant bonus
- Experience using Monday.com or similar
- Understanding and ability to deploy new user cases and deliver content management
- Experience within a project management or business analyst related roles
- Flexible approach and able to work within a changing business landscape
- Collaborative mentality and ability to work with a variety of business areas/stakeholders
- Industry expert with a keen eye on industry and emerging technology developments
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Driven by excellence and desire to improve processes and infrastructure
- Knowledge of wealth management or investment management desirable but not essential
- Professional services experience or background in regulated industries
If you’re ambition is to have a strong influence over the strategic vision of the Marketing Operations function and help the function develop into a growth engine for the business, please submit your application here or to Michael.email@example.com
I look forward to connecting with you!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.