Matching Adjustments Actuary – Life & Pensions Firm – Buckinghamshire
A growing life and pensions provider is seeking an experienced Matching Adjustments professional.
- Oversee and enhance MA compliance efforts, striving for continual improvement in MA processes.
- Manage the MA attestation framework, conducting annual tests to validate MA compliance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless implementation of MA requirement changes.
- Engage with Finance and Investment Managers to identify appropriate assets for supporting new business pricing.
- Monitor ALM metrics, focusing on interest rate and credit risk sensitivities to optimize capital returns.
- Enhance MA controls and management information systems to strengthen oversight.
- Integrate and streamline MA-related risk reporting to ensure coherence and efficiency.
- Contribute to the risk management function, particularly from a BPA perspective.
- Fulfill ad hoc tasks as needed to support departmental objectives.
- Adhere to FCA’s conduct and Consumer Duty rules, as well as PRA’s conduct standards, as outlined in regulatory guidelines.
- Promptly notify regulators of relevant matters requiring disclosure.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience working in an Actuarial Function for a UK Life assurer
- Stakeholder management experience
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.