We are currently recruiting for a Global Asset Management company based in the City. Their company is growing and they are therefore looking to grow their finance team. The role is for an MI analyst:
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Production of MI to support a number of business areas
- Working closely with the business partners, the wider MI team, the FP&A team and offshore teams
- Ensuring a detailed understanding of the cost base and the targets set, as well as a high-level understanding of revenues generated in other office functions
- Timely completion of accurate monthly global expense reporting and ad-hoc expense analysis as required.
- Ensure the financials for any transformational initiatives are embedded into all plans and forecasts.
- Ensure tight control is maintained across all relevant areas
- Supporting the audit process and taking a lead role in the timely closure of any audit or control
- Work closely with the offshore team to ensure appropriate level of service is maintained
- Support business unit planning and forecasting processes.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Experience in Financial Analysis role, ideally within an investment management business.
- Good understanding of all financial disciplines and reporting
- Experience of effectively sourcing, analysing, modelling and drawing insights from financial data
- Experience of preparing MI and reports that effectively present financial data and provide suitable analytical commentary
- Experience of working with overseas operations and analysing relevant cross border information flows.
- Understanding of financial systems and processes
- Managing expectations and prioritisation of tasks
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Strong analysis skills of complex data
- University degree
- Part -Qualified