A government department based in Westminster are seeking multiple MI Analysts to join their project team for a period of 6 - 12 months. You will be reporting in to a Senior MI Analyst and Head of MI in the delivery of your day to day duties.
The duties will be varied and will include though are not limited to the following:
- Developing corporate dashboards
- Reviewing data inefficiencies and implementing new data policies and processes
- Analysis of people analytics and workforce planning strategies
- Developing business intelligence tools
- Providing project management support on key government project areas
The role would suit experience MI analysts who will ideally have working knowledge of government departments.
**Please note that security clearance may be required (CTC, SC or DV) due to the confidential nature of some of the projects. Candidates with current validated or lapsed security clearance may be prioritised over candidates with no prior security clearance**