My client based in London with a strong name in retail is looking for a Project manager whose job it is to be primarily responsible for the day to day oversight, planning, co-ordination, and general project management for the group project to upgrade the group's ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics) and associated technical infrastructure, ensuring delivery of the project on time and budget. Coming from a retail background will be advantageous in this role.
Day rate - £375 per day
Location - London
Duration - 12 Months
Start date - March
Group ERP/Technology Infrastructure Project
Project management for group ERP & associated systems upgrade project, and other projects as may come within scope of the role. Strong Stakeholder management.
- Co-ordinate internal resources & third parties to ensure execution of project to defined scope, timeline and budget
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are engaged within the requirement gathering process, ensuring technical feasibility, and signoff and communication fo final scope
- Prepare and manage detailed project plan, reporting to senior management on progress and facilitating processes for governance of changes in scope, timings or budget.
- Manage RFP/tender processes with external suppliers where required
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
If you feel a suitable match for this role please send me your cv to (see below)