Permanent Position Required: Microsoft Lead
My client, a large telecommunications governing body are looking for a Microsoft Lead to join the team to support the design and implementation of SharePoint and O365 across the organisation in order to help their internal membership’s efficiency in their working lives.
Location: Central London/hybrid
Travel Requirements: Required in the office 3 times a week
Salary: £56,000 plus 15% bonus
The Microsoft Lead will:
- Be responsible for the support and development of the Microsoft platforms, including the new membership portal centred around SharePoint Online, additionally, a corporate internal tenant
- Own the application/SME for all Microsoft 365 applications, guaranteeing best use of Microsoft licenced modules in both existing and future boundaries of the platform
- Take the lead of the migration of the membership portal to M365/SharePoint
- Provide support on existing membership platforms handling the enhancement and administration queries.
- Contribute to the adaptation of Power and Data platforms within the organisation
- You will work alongside the integrations and data architect to champion Microsoft’s data and API capabilities – seeking to transition from the current system in place where appropriate
- You will engage with the IT Operations team to create a culture of consistency within the M365 environment
- Proactively anticipate future impacts for the organisation, keeping up with announcements and industry trends
- Liaise with other teams on projects that have relevance to the Microsoft environment
- Maintain appropriate documentation, training and mentoring are available to provide broader support and development within the IT team
- Engage directly with the Microsoft Account Manager, ensuring the organisation is always on top of current and future developments within the Microsoft ecosystem
The Microsoft Lead will have:
- Experience with M365 support, development, implementation and management
- Ability to demonstrate use of SharePoint Online, Power Platform (BI, Automate, Apps), Data (Azure, Dataverse, SQL server), APIs and integration
- Working knowledge of Azure/ AD security, O365 fundamentals
For more information on this role please feel free to send me an email and we can arrange a discussion for a more in-depth discussion: oliver.o’email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.