I am currently looking for a Product Controller to join a leading Hedge Fund in Manhattan, New York, in a broad and varied Middle Office position. The role has a large focus on pricing and valuations, whilst you'd also responsible for P&L and NAV verifications - so a great opportunity for someone from either a Product Control OR Valuations background.
There is a strong emphasis on team collaboration at this business, and would see you working closely with teams such as Risk and Investor Relations, as well as regular exposure to the Front Office. Other skills you will utilise are modelling, valuations methodology and adjustments , as well as implementing any regulatory changes where necessary
- 3 years in a PC / Valuation / IPV role
- Rates experience (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Driven, self-motivated and strong desire for success