- Reviewing technical documentation describing model development and validation whilst assessing adherence to the relevant regulatory environment.
- Replicating model developments, analysing performance, and constructing challenger models
- Preparing detailed documents, including appropriate analysis, for audit and regulatory review, which clearly communicate model risks.
- Managing a technical analyst to deliver against targeted plans whilst working independently to deliver validation projects to deadlines.
- Building collaborative relationships across the business with key stakeholders including Director level and presenting validation findings to approval committees keeping communication focussed and engaging for the audience.
- Significant and extensive track record of successful delivery in a statistical analysis or modelling role.
- Proven experience in interpreting technical documentation and regulatory compliance to produce written reports targeted to specific audiences which challenge model proposals and convey model risk in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience leading a technical analyst – capable of building and maintaining a high performing working relationship to ensuring goals are met,
- Proven ability of conducting statistical analysis in a coding environment such as SAS, SQL, R or Python
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.