- Serve as the primary liaison with regulators (FCA, PRA, etc.) to maintain ongoing compliance.
- Offer strategic advice on FCA, UK Bribery Act, and relevant sanctions, staying updated on regulatory changes.
- Identify, monitor, and implement new financial crime regulations.
- Develop and review compliance documents, policies, and controls to ensure regulatory adherence.
- Oversee risk policies, AML, and financial sanctions, including incident management.
- Handle and track issues and complaints, initiating corrective action plans (CAP).
- Ensure timely and accurate AML reporting and investigate suspicious transactions.
- Monitor and report on high-risk customers’ risk profiles.
- Lead high-profile investigations when necessary.
- Drive continuous efficiency and risk management improvements.
- Experience working in a financial institution
- Experience in KYC/KYB/AML/CTF and good working knowledge of SARs
- Experience in working with the regulator
- Experience in managing teams and working with company’s senior management
- Compliance qualification in financial crime, e.g., ICA and/or ACAMS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in the role please apply now to learn more!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.