Exciting new role with a leading multi-strategy hedge fund! This role involves driving the Tax accounting function within a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
The Middle office team focuses on Trade Settlement, Fund Accounting, and plays a pivotal role in Tax and Regulatory Compliance.
- Develop a tax accounting framework to manage directives, deliverable, and workflow effectively.
- Handle tax accounting for both the Fund and Investment Manager entities
- Assist in tax due diligence processes, preparing information, and evaluating tax impacts on asset acquisitions or disposals within the structure from an accounting operations viewpoint.
- Comprehend the Fund’s various structures, strategies, and accounting records thoroughly for precise tax compliance and reporting
- Collaborate with external tax advisers and service providers to review and finalise tax filings across multiple jurisdictions like the US, Ireland, Netherlands, UK, and Germany.
- CTA/ ATT – 5 – 10 years post qualification experience
- Experience in preparing US K1’s and K – 3 schedules, Irish VAT and CIT returns
Please reach out directly for more details. If you know anyone in your network that may be interested, do reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to speak to them (we offer referral fees!)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.