Goodman Masson are looking for a network/voip engineer to join the IT Operations and Services team, in order to work for the projects BT WAN/VOICE . The scope will be to migrate remaining infrastructure to BT Call Manager, to prepare the correct processes and procedure for the Incidents related to voice and to support users on voice related issues.
The mission will include and is not limited to:
- Analyse the current infrastructure.
- Coordinate and plan remote sites migration.
- Prepare Luxembourg site migration
- Travel to remote sites for WAN/Voip Migrations
- Incident management with BT
- Provide support related to Telephony and network
- VOIP, MPLS WAN, LAN, WLAN,
- Advanced Services : MPLS, IP, QOS, VoIP, STP, RSTP, High Availability, Load Balancing
- Protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, IPSEC, SIP, H.323,
- ISDN lines, PRI lines,
- Cisco Voice gateways
- Design, Implementation and support of Cisco Unified Communication solutions.
- Provide support for network, Voip, security escalated issues
4 years minimum experience
CCNA Voice certification is a plus
Experience with Jabber is a plus
Duration of the mission: 4 months