A unique NHS trust are looking for a Financial Accountant. They offer services from community, acute and clinical. The span of their services means this position will broaden your experience and skill set as a Financial Accountant extensively.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Oversea Financial Accounts and supervising a team of two Management Accountants,
- Managing the preparation of reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Constantly review current processes and advise colleagues
- Support to all elements of the finance business cycle;
- Liaise with managers and stakeholders, both internal and external supporting business cases
- Oversee both ledgers and credit control function
You will have strong communication skills and not be afraid to challenge existing procedures. You must have previous experience with NHS Trusts and will qualified (CIMA/ACCA).