We are currently looking for a O2C GPO for a large Transformation project, where you will be responsible for running the process organisation, driving their alignment to best practice on a global basis. The ideal candidate is likely to have significant experience of operating within a finance shared service environment.
- Monitoring and controlling the end-to-end process of the O2C work-stream
- Identifying, planning, developing and implementing process improvements using best in practise and bench marking metrics
- Own global P2P/O2C and related processes on the finance system driving their alignment to best practice on a global basis.
- Own governance around proposed localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through the SDA process.
- Identifying new business requirements and impact of business projects on O2C processes
- Drive process consistency across key markets both within the system and in connected processes.
- Build strong relationships with regional CFO's, market CFO's and regional Operational Finance Directors ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the new global finance system
- Establishing and tracking quality monitoring
- Reporting on the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes comparing to targets, SLA and KPI's
- Significant experience of operating within a finance shared service environment likely as a global process lead
- Significant experience of global ERP implementations
- Significant experience of process improvement in a large global organisation
- Strong experience & track record of working with third party outsource providers