I am currently working with a global education business who, due to ongoing transformation and looking to a hire a permanent Order to Cash expert to support with the defining and development of new processes in line with new business needs.
Reporting directly into the Global Head of Revenue, this will be a project focused role, that will require partnering with lots of different areas of the organisation and leading initiatives that will create long term benefit to the business.
- Lead as the O2C subject matter expert for the department
- Conduct thorough review of internal process/data/systems gaps
- Provide solution recommendations, gathered from a position of knowledge
- Assess and recommend external providers that might provide us with the best cloud-based solutions. Maintain the ongoing relationship and be the point of contact
- Perform and document business process, data flow and user experience modelling
- Support and collaborate with internal and external project teams during analysis, planning and integration
- Undertake proper analysis and decomposition of internal/external information into functional process documents and recommendations
- Refine requirements to develop new strategies and ways of working
- Be the subject matter expert for internal colleagues, and external providers/stakeholders
- Ensure compliance at all times around GDPR, system integrity, etc
- Develop dashboards and KPIs that drive performance
- O2C project management experience
- SAP ERP knowledge
- Familiarity with a multicurrency environment
- Experience in building and developing new business processes within billing and collections
- Understanding of wider business operations and how they impact and integrate with O2C function
For the right individual, this is a really exciting opportunity to grow your experience in a large organisation with lots of future opportunity to progress and develop as the role continues to develop.
The business are also currently working just one day a week from their office in Cambridge, with the other four working from home.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.