An “outstanding” (as rated by Ofsted) school is looking for an Office Manager and PA to Principal to join our office team in London.
Their aim is for all children to have a truly enjoyable experience at school as well as reach their maximum academic potential. Their pupils’ achievements are celebrated every day in their lessons, and we are proud that they are kind, caring, self-assured and eager to learn.
So, if you are fond of children and want to be part of a great working culture… read on.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Administration and diary management for the principal, including proof reading, maintaining filing systems, providing general clerical/administrative support and compiling termly census returns
- Support for HR processes and files, including administration of performance appraisal documentation, managing the recruitment and onboarding processes and maintaining absence records
- Support for health and safety procedures
- Line management of office team, premises, and cleaning staff
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of general clerical/administrative/financial work
- Previous experience in a PA role
- Effective use of ICT packages is preferable (SIMS/ Parentmail)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of leading a team of people for improvement with successful outcomes (E)
- Experience of diary management for several stakeholders including a Principal/ CEO.
Benefits and other Info
- Salary: £30000 – £34000 PA
- Performance and Loyalty Bonus
- Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Wellbeing Cash Plan
- Additional Benefits
If this sounds like you then please apply for the role and someone will be in touch shortly if successful, and if you wanted some more Info please contact me at email@example.com.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.