A London based Fund Servicer is looking for an Operational Readiness Project Manager to support a large scale, Fund Accounting Change programme of work. Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Support and drive the implementation of key Operational Readiness deliverables across a global Target Operating Model
- Mobilise and co-ordinate a cross functional team of Operational readiness leads and wider team to ensure effective governance and control
- Ensure that day 1 and 2 operating model procedures are signed off ahead of the migration tranches
- Ensure training of all personnel in day 1 and 2 operating model
- Ensure correct team is in place ahead of day 1 and 2 operating model
- Secure go-live sign off from all required departments
- Partner with wider programme team to ensure all aspects of Operational Readiness are tracked and risk mitigated etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required
To apply for this role, you must have a strong Operational Change background and a good understanding of / experience of working within the Fund Servicing / Fund Administration arena. You will have experience of Change Management / Operational Readiness and the ideal candidate will have knowledge of Fund Accounting applications.
Please note, candidates without the experience in Fund Servicing / Fund Administration (or Fund Accounting) will not be considered.
This is likely to be a long-term contract and suitable candidates are asked to submit their CV asap.