Top 10 Firm- London
Up to £45k + Benefits
I am currently working with a brilliant Top 10 firm who are looking to add an experienced management accountant to their Outsourcing team.
The team is ultimately responsible for supplying clients with a full range of accounting and back office services including accounts preparation, bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT and more.
As the Senior within this role you will be acting as a key point of contact for clients, preparing statutory and management accounts, VAT returns, providing constructive accounting advice to clients and meeting tight deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified, newly qualified or awaiting the result of your final papers
- Have extensive experience of working in an accountancy firm in the UK
- Have a proven track record of preparing statutory and management accounts
- Hold good VAT and corporate tax knowledge
- Have experience of liaising with an audit department
- Be a "team player" and have excellent communication skills
Benefits include excellent work life balance, flexible working and the ability to work remotely, clear and targeted progression prospects, market leading remuneration, a varied role and client base, private medical and more.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, call Nick on 020 7019 8807 or to be considered send an up to date CV to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org