Our client is a leading Financial services firm looking to hire a New qualified or Part qualified tax professional to develop their carreer in their Ipswich office.
This role would suit a newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or CTA) accountant with some exposure to tax compliance and tax reporting looking for a first move in-house (experience in tax is not essential but desirable).
Within this role you will be part of the in-house tax team which currently consists of around 40 people across the world, of which 11 are in the UK with 5 (including the role holder) located in Ipswich. You will provide support around UK corporate tax issues as well as gaining with some valuable exposure to international issues.
The Requirements to apply
- Demonstrable experience in finance accounting would be desirable but not essential
- Good business and commercial understanding
- Some experience in working in a multi-national environment is advantageous but not essential
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Any experience in working with HMRC would be beneficial
- ATT, ACA, ACCA/CTA or equivalent (either full or part qualification acceptable)