A well-known, reputable property company are looking for a part-time Assistant Management Accountant to join their team for three days per week.
This role will support three Divisional Business Directors in providing financial and non-financial information across 9 divisions, with revenue in excess of £250m.
- Management and financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations for small subsidiary entities
- Assistance with invoicing and income reconciliations
- Perform monthly cost sweeps between cost centres to ensure accurate reporting of numbers
- Assistance with generation of monthly finance reports
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting of property and office running costs and recharges for large multi-discipline offices across the UK
- Production of "shadow" profit and loss reports on a monthly basis, to include revenue reconciliations and cost analysis work
- Production of client billing analysis reports as required by the business
- Internal audit testing of invoices raised by the business
- Liaison between the business and our external auditors where necessary
- Any ad-hoc requests as directed by the team or business
Skills and Experience
You will have strong Excel knowledge (macro-level not required) and experience of working in a management or financial accounts team. You will be able to deal with a wide variety of work and adopt a logical approach to producing reports, prioritising workload where necessary.
Attention to detail and a good eye for report lay-out are essential for this role. You must be conscientious and able to work to deadlines and also have the ability to interact with the Business at large, of all staff levels and disciplines.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be beneficial but is not essential.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!