An exciting Media start-up is currently looking for a part-time Bookkeeper to join their fast-paced and dynamic finance team for three days a week.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- General book-keeping using Xero and Procim (project management software)
- Invoicing, including accounts receivable
- Expenses, including accounts payable
- Bank reconciliation and petty cash
- VAT returns
- Financial analysis
- Support on project costings and budgeting
- Management of office supplies
- Liaison with company accountants during year end audit in relation to provision of accounting information, journal adjustments and query resolution
- Provide ad hoc assistance to Directors/Executives
You will need to be an experienced Bookkeeper, and knowledge of Xero and Microsoft applications is highly desirable. You will need to be a confident self-starter that has excellent attention to detail. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and be happy to sit with a senior team in a creative environment.
Paying between £30,000-£35,000 pro-rata, you will also get 25 days holiday pro-rata as well as a pension contribution.
If this sounds like it could be your next role then apply today!