A superb opportunity for an immediately available credit controller looking for part-time hours (~15pw) to join a fast growing advertising business based in London’s West End. The role will require the odd day in the office but will be predomindantly remote.
As the business scales, the role will scale with it. As such, they are open to either a 2 day a week temp for the next 3-4 months before looking for a full time permanent candidate, or equally would consider a credit controller who wants to start part time but slowly ramp up into a full time role over time.
Rate is via an umbrella company.
- Develop and monitor a credit control system in collaboration with finance and executive team members
- Cultivate relationships with client’s accounting & finance teams
- Follow up on overdue invoices and payments and implement company collections procedures as necessary
- Prepare weekly ageing debtors commented with updates and resolutions
- Escalate any payment issues to management or appropriate project manager
- Reply promptly to client inquiries and/or collate and provide clients with supporting documents as requested
- Negotiate payment plans and settlements as required, including fixing terms and conditions
- Sending proactive reminders prior to due dates to ensure timely payments
- 3+ years’ experience within the finance team of a small to medium sized business
- A pro-active self-starter who is able to work efficiently and prioritise workload in line with business requirements
- Previous work experience as a credit controller
- A team player, with ability to build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially a courteous yet firm phone manner
- Skilled in Excel
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks is desirable, but not required
- Proven track record in dealing with problematic debtor accounts and clients
If this looks like it could be a good fit, please apply via this advert, or to be fast tracked, please send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief overview of your current situation and I’ll be in touch.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.