My client, based in Central London, is a well-known retailer who is looking to recruit a Part Time Finance Analyst. The business is privately owned and unlike some retailers, they're actually opening new stores so this is a great time to join them. The position is very much a hybrid role which involves weekly and monthly reporting but the business is also looking for someone who will be able to see past the numbers and create in depth analysis for them and the owners.
The role of Part Time Finance Analyst will involve:
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales and stock
- Month end reporting on Head Office costs, highlighting any risks or opportunities
- Analysing capital expenditure
- Working with budget holders across company on different business cases
The suitable candidate for the role of Part Time Finance Analyst will be/have:
- Qualified Accountant
- Looking to work around 22.5 hours per week. Mondays are a must.
- Month end reporting experience
- Experience within a retail or consumer environment would be ideal