I'm currently recruiting for a Part Time Finance Manager for a media business.
The role will be up to 2.5 days per week.
Key Responsibilities of the part time Finance Manager:
Budget & Forecasting:
- Review and challenge forecasts, providing financial advice on a range of issues. Challenge actual or potential variations to budgets
- Ensure that financial activities are managed in accordance with the business strategy ensuring value for money.
- Provide effective financial and managerial control over forecasting, expenditure and reporting.
- developing some models for splitting our budget to meet service licence reporting
- helping to simplify our monthly reporting model
They are looking for fully qualified candidates who have FP&A experience and can work up to 2.5 days per week for a 3 month contract.