This is a short term role to help a growing business with a reconciliation project. The company's finance function is complex and requires careful oversight, notably due to arrangements with several insurance providers. The objective is to establish the correct year-end position for the business and to ensure accurate ongoing reporting & reconciliation.
This role would suit anyone who has worked on a reconciliation project before, ideally with insurance businesses. Experience with Xero systems and working in a health care business would be helpful.
Year ended 30 June 2019
- Reconciliation of incoming payments from multiple insurers, third party collection agency, credit card deposits
- Identification of all outstanding invoices at year end
- Verification of sales invoices in Xero to clinic invoicing software
- Reconciliation of other balance sheet accounts
- Transfer of data from old Xero ledger into new Xero ledger at year-end
- Resolving queries with auditors/financial accountants
Year ended 30 June 2018
- Process year end journals provided by auditors/financial accountants
- Assist with devising and implementing new procedures for ongoing sales reconciliations