A healthcare research organisation are seeking a Partnerships Director to lead on a £40 million multi-organisational programme. The role will be responsible for the strategic planning, governance and delivery of workstreams for multi-partner projects and programmes.
- Liaise with key senior stakeholders across a range of industries (SME to Corporate)
- Establish service models for the programme
- On-boarding of new members to the programme
- Establish and implement metrics of success for the programme in conjunction with members of the group
- In conjunction with the CEO and COO, create long-term business strategies further the organisation's aims
This is a senior executive role within a growing organisation and requires candidates who have a proven track record in liaising with senior executives, CEOs and board members across a wide range of industries.
You will have a strong interest or background in healthcare, a proven track record in managing multi-organisational programmes, and a proven ability to operate at board level.