This global financial services company is looking for a pro-active individual to join their London based finance team as a Payroll Accountant. Reporting to the Compensation Accounting Manager, the successful candidate will be covering all aspects of Payroll Accounting.
- Reviewing and processing all payroll related accounting entries including salary, bonuses, dividends, partnership distributions, stock sales and cash breaks
- Responsible for P&L and Balance Sheet monthly analytical review and reconciliations
- Ensuring all relevant information is obtained from HR/Payroll on a timely basis to help determine correct accounting treatment
- Assist auditors through timely responses to queries
- Support management on ad-hoc issues
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong academic background
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Preferably studying towards CIMA/ACCA qualifications or equivalent
The successful candidate will be proactive and adaptable with the ability to work well under pressure. You will be able to take ownership and work responsibly without close supervision. You will have good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with stakeholders throughout the company.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.